Skip to content
- I’m pretty much braindead after this last round of homeworks. Just 2 more weeks until spring break woooooooo.
- I lost my thermos. I hate losing things. And now I have no container to keep my beverages piping hot in class. This makes it very difficult to burn my mouth while listening to lectures.
- These statistics classes seem to love Taylor series. Also, the Newton-Raphson method. Also, the product rule. All things I didn’t think I’d ever see again after that first year calculus class.
- Neural networks make no sense.
- Curved exponential families make no sense.
- I’m a little worried about my fantasy basketball team. It’s teetering on sucking, and playoffs are just a couple weeks away.